IOSH Working Safely Programme
WHO IS IT FOR?
This training will be very valuable for all staff who are not otherwise trained in health and safety.
Aim of the course
Safety at work is fundamental to the success of any business. Managers and supervisors who have a sound knowledge of safety principles are essential. This IOSH safety training will give delegates the knowledge they need to ensure safety in the workplace and to help prevent accidents.
On successful completion of the course delegates will be able to:
- understand whey they must work safely
- understand the difference between hazards and risks
- understand hazard identification
- appreciate and improve upon safety performance within the workplace hold a recognised safety qualification
Topics covered in the IOSH Working Safely course include:
- Introducing Working Safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
Four day programme.
There will be a multiple choice test at the end of the course.
On successful completion of the IOSH Working Safely course candidates will receive an IOSH accredited certificate.