Waste Bulking and Packaging
Reliable and Compliant Waste Packaging
We provide customers with comprehensive waste bulking and packaging services. Our customers have complete confidence that our process ensures their hazardous waste materials are grouped correctly and packaged according to the stringent and often complex regulations governing waste handling practices.
Managing hazardous waste is our primary business and the meticulous precautions we take secure and contain waste materials for their entire journey – from cradle to grave.
We currently offer Waste Bulking and Packaging in Africa.
Waste Manifesting, Tracking and Reporting
Waste Information Network—Industry Leading Database
We ensures the waste materials you entrust to us will move securely, efficiently and cost-effectively from point of origin through the transportation and final treatment, storage and disposal processes.
From start to finish, we sets the industry standard for the transportation of waste materials. We provide waste tracking, manifesting and reporting services. We have developed an industry leading database that we use to manage waste and associated handling costs. Our Waste Information Network (WIN) enables us to track the following information:
- waste volumes
- waste streams
- suitable disposal locations
- disposal expenses
- waste inventory
- customers waste liability
To ease the stress of internal and external reporting requirements,WIN database can also generate reports required by provincial legislations and for day to day operational use.
In addition to waste tracking and reporting, our onsite technicians are experts in waste identification, classification and manifesting.
Our services include:
- completion of customer waste manifest documentation, the critical shipping information that must accompany all shipments containing hazardous wastes once they travel offsite
- logistics support and tracking software that enables real-time tracking of waste shipments, to assist in planning and coordination between field and office
- logistics optimization to reduce total cost of transportation
- clear and comprehensive reporting documentation